Tuesday

MEET OUR SPRING INTERN Elizabeth Brown!


I am from Texas, where I was born and raised. I received my Bachelor’s in Social Work from the University of Texas where I am also currently working on my Master’s in Social Work. I am in my last semester of graduate school and excited about the future. Right now I am interning with African Leadership. I chose to work with this organization because I wanted to make a difference. I have always been interested in missions work overseas and thought this would be a great opportunity to start towards that goal. While working here, I hope to gain a better understanding of working with refugees and working with volunteers. In my free time, I enjoy watching sports, particularly football and watching the University of Texas Longhorns! I also enjoy shopping, going to see my favorite bands, and hanging out with family and friends. I have only been in Nashville about 2 and a half weeks but I am already loving it! I love the community of the people in Nashville and how everyone seems to be connected in some way.